标题（title）：The PHP Anthology: Applications
出版社（publisher）：SitePoint Pty Ltd
大小（size）：4 MB (3958235 bytes)
As a PHP developer, there are certain problems you’re almost guaranteed to face. Generating charts and graphs, converting HTML documents to PDF format—PHP is equipped to handle all of these, but coming up with the best implementation can be tricky! Now, instead of trawling through message boards and mailing lists for the answer, you can just crack open The PHP Anthology!
The PHP Anthology is a complete reference guide for any PHP developer --hobbyist or professional-- to help you write better, faster and more secure code that solves common problems. The author, Harry Fuecks, has compiled over 100 best-practice solutions that any developer will find invaluable when building content management systems, intranets, shopping carts or anything else.
In the second Volume volume of The PHP Anthology you’ll:
- find out all about user authentication using PHP, including creating a user registration system that supports user groups and permissions.
- learn to parse RSS feeds using the SAX and DOM APIs, and also create your own RSS feeds
- generate PDFs, SVG images and WAP-enable your Website
- explore the various ways of colleting site statistics and traffic information so you can improve the user experience on the sites you build
- speed up your site by caching pages, both client and server-side to dramatically increase performance and decrease bandwidth usage
- optimize your code, learn about N-Tier application design, and minimize errors with unit testing
- learn how to apply five traditional software design patterns to real problems in PHP